Abstract review process has started
Electronics Goes Green 2024 – Welcome
Welcome to Electronics Goes Green 2024+, a significant gathering of researchers, policy makers and industry players dedicated to driving sustainability in the electronics and ICT sector. As technology rapidly evolves, it's vital that we prioritize environmental considerations and promote eco-friendly practices across the industry's value chain. ...
Drawing inspiration from our previous successful conferences, which have highlighted the evolution of scientific topics and practical innovations in line with technological progress, we continue our mission to make best use of electronics to achieve global sustainability goals.
While we are aware that the path ahead becomes more demanding, it's essential to recognize that challenges often serve as catalysts for positive change. They ignite the collective creativity. We invite you to join this multi-stakeholder conference, where we'll explore the latest developments in research, innovation, policy and industry initiatives. Let us foster collaboration and inspire environmentally conscious innovation.
As electronics seamlessly integrate into every aspect of our lives, we're entrusted with responsibly navigating the ecological, economic, and social impact of this technological diversity.
Join us in shaping a more sustainable future. Explore the numerous dimensions of green electronics and contribute your insights, breakthroughs, and ideas at Electronics Goes Green 2024+. Together, we're steering electronics towards sustainability, from silicon to practical application. Your contribution shapes the landscape of tomorrow's electronics industry and ultimately our society as a whole.
Together, we empower the future of electronics – from silicon to sustainability.
Chairman Electronics Goes Green 2024+
- World's leading conference on electronics & environment
- Meeting point for business developers, technology experts, researchers and policy designers
- Innovative solutions for your specific green visions
- Call for Contributions: closed
- Abstract submission deadline for papers and posters: closed
- Publication of preliminary program : March 7, 2024
- Conference: June 18 – 20, 2024
- Best Paper & Poster Awards: June 20, 2024
- Environmental effects of mature, as well as emerging technologies and materials
- Life Cycle Assessment (data) of specific electronic components
- LCA data management along the supply chain
- Fair, clean and conflict-free electronics
- Circular Economy Strategies
Continuing the success of 2000 - 2020
- 150 speakers | 40 sessions
- on average 450 participants from 35 nations (Europe 70%, Asia 15%, America 10%, Others 5%)
- Academia 35%, Industry 50% and Policy, NGO, Press & Others 15%
In cooperation with